All Saints, AW15.

As my last two retailer round-ups have gone down so well, here are my top picks from All Saints' AW15 collection - available to shop right now, see here!

The first pice I love is the Harpeth Check Shirt, £88. I'm a sucker for check shirts as it is, but the colours in this design are perfect as we head into autumn. If money was no object, I'd team the shirt with a pair of Saint Laurent boots... however these from ASOS are a great substitute.


Next up, THE most incredible jacked of the season. The Geo is perforated suede and is something I need to try on immediately. I feel a purchase coming on - anyone wanna lend me £398? Whether it's over a t-shirt or a jumper when the weather starts to cool, this item will see you through until 2016.


Shoes have recently become an obsession of mine. I blame my husband, who is a self-confessed shoe addict. I've got a couple of pieces of footwear from All Saints and will be adding these to my collection. The Alias in Charcoal, £148, is the perfect footwear to nail that smart-casual look.


If you read my Zara post, (see here), you'll know I'm a sucker for a plain white tee. For AW15, All Saints have the long sleeve Clash T-Shirt in chalk. Although, £50 is steep for a t-shirt, I know I won't be able to stop myself - look at the marl! This piece is online only, so don't be rushing into stores to get yours


My fifth and final piece from this latest All Saints offering is the Soniams Cotton Sweatshirt, £78. I've just bought a grey marl sweater from Uniqlo, but I love this one too! Perfect for those lazy days at home, or nipping out for a daytime bite, this sweater ensures you exude style.


Next time I'll be looking at The Kooples - can. not. wait. to depress myself with things I can't currently afford!

Thanks to All Saints for the images ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment