REISS, AW15.

Last week's post on Zara's AW15 collection seemed to go down well (read it here), so this week I thought I'd do the same for another of my fave retailers: Reiss.

Much like Zara, I head to Reiss for good quality basics and the odd stand out piece of the season. The quality is generally much better than that of Zara pieces, but with the better quality comes a higher price tag. You can wave goodbye to knitwear under £30, that's for sure.

The first piece I'm obsessed with is this flecked crew neck jumper named Bumper. At £70, it's still pretty good value for money and it's definitely a transitional piece: something that can be worn all year round. I like how it's styled with suit trousers below. This really is a versatile piece.


As I mentioned earlier, Reiss is also my go-to place for that stand out piece of the season - I got the most amazing camel coat a few seasons back that I still wear today. This season, I lovelovelove the print on this Xandy fitted shirt, just £85. It's something that will really brighten up any man's workwear. The vivid colours and foliage print remind me of hummingbirds - this shirt will undoubtedly have me dreaming of the sun when it turns freezing outside.


Another shirt from Reiss' AW15 collection that I really want to get my hands on is the Mathias Grandad collar shirt in grey - £90. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I love classic items that are really wearable. This shirt you can dress up or down so is perfect for practically any occasion: with jeans and boots on a night out, or with suit trousers and brogues for work - the choice is yours!


It's depressing to be discussing winter wardrobes when we're still in July, but when the time rolls around for you to be adding layer after layer, I have the perfect suit to keep the cold at bay. The Galaxy suit, £425, and waistcoat, £110, form the perfect three-piece suit for winter: the fabric composition is 100% wool, so you know it'll keep you warm and the charcoal fleck is a great alternative to black - I despise light coloured suits in winter!


There were so many great bits to choose from, that I feel guilty finishing this post here! Make sure you check out some other new arrivals - there are some great printed t-shirts that I'll definitely be ordering.


All images courtesy of Reiss.com ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment