Jennifer Lopez Turns 46!

Yes, your eyes didn't just deceive you. Today, Jennifer Lopez turned 46. How she looks better than my 24 year old self I'll never know. A 'good diet' I presume...


Any who, to commemorate this glorious occasion, I thought I'd take a look back at some of Jenny from the block's strongest red carpet and public appearance looks.

First off, at a recent appearance on the Jimmy Fallon show, JLo looked incredible in a pair of Solace wide leg trousers and plunging blouse in a complimenting pink shade. My girl Kendall Jenner has also been spotted in the same trousers and several dresses by the relatively unknown brand.


There aren't many better pairings than Jennifer Lopez & Zouhair Murad. The pop superstar has warn her designs for two Golden Globe ceremonies. The below design is my favourite. You can't beat white lace appliquéd over a nude lace.



At this year's Tony Awards in New York, Jennifer opted for a deep blue Valentino gown and deep red lipstick. The look was much edgier than some of her previous red carpet get-ups, and for that it's made it into my favourite looks of hers.


With those amazing legs, it's no wonder a mini dress has made it onto this list. I love this monochrome piece by Rachel Zoe. By wearing thigh-high boots, there isn't too much skin on show and JLo looks totally age appropriate.


It's not just designer labels that JLo likes to rock. I love this House of CB mini dress. The neutral tones really suit her hair and skin tones. Speaking of hair, I really like how the hair is pulled into a high bun on top but still has loads of length round at the back, it stops the look from being too severe.


Perhaps my favourite look of JLo's from her time on American Idol, is this deep aqua playsuit by Elie Saab. There's so much detail in the outfit that the hair scraped back balances the outfit perfectly. We all know her legs are to die for, but the nude court shoes by Casadei help to extend her legs even further.


I'm still not over the fact that she's approaching 50.... Nevertheless, she's someone who has really stood the test of time in the world of showbusiness. 

Please release another banger like 'Love Don't Cost A Thing' or 'Play' sharpish. Love ya xo

No comments:

Post a Comment