OOTD: Sunday Stripes.

When it comes to clothing, I'm not one for patterns or prints. My theory was, until yesterday, that by avoiding patterned or printed pieces, your wardrobe would be timeless as the basics never date. However, I appeared to find my sea legs yesterday, as - believe it or not - I wore stripes. Not just any stripes... nautical stripes in the form of the most incredible cashmere knit from A.P.C.


The jumper actually belongs to my other half. He picked it up in New York a couple of months back and guess what, it's now on sale! And yes, they ship to the UK.

For my body type, I'm yet to find a pair of jeans that fit better than Topman. So, to complete the nautical look, I went for a navy blue skinny jean, that you can shop here.

Now I've found stripes, I'll be sure to build on that aspect of my wardrobe. Great - even more money spent on clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment