VSFS '13.

It's just been that time of year again: the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. With Fall Out Boy and Taylor Swift taking to the catwalk amongst angels Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Behati Prinsloo and Alessandra Ambrosia et al.



This year, there was a whole segment inspired by Great Britain, imaginatively entitled 'British Invasion'. I have to say, I did get slightly patriotic - here are my favourite looks from the segment:

Candice opened the show in the million dollar bra, inspired by the Crown jewels

Behati looked incredible as a Palace soldier (VS style)

The next segment that I loved, called 'Birds of Paradise' saw the models adorned in feathered wings and body suits. The overall effect was stunning - perhaps one of the most beautiful themes VS has ever done!

VS veteran Alessandra's look was slightly more subtle than the others in this segment

Hilary Rhoda wore an impressive top that featured turquoise to match her underwear and bright orange and yellow in contrast

Jacquelyn Jablonski's look complimented her underwear and the set beautifully

The final segment that I loved, 'Snow Angels', saw the girls all dressed in white outfits as Taylor Swift blasted out 'I Knew You Were Trouble'. 

Candice looked amazing in a white corseted outfit

Toni Garrn wore a snowflake inspired pair of wings with her look

Chinese model Sui He looked incredible in her all white outfit

Although I definitely missed my girl Miranda Kerr at this show, I have to say the outfits were incredible. Roll on the 2014 show!

No comments:

Post a Comment