Seeing double.

You may have noticed I think Cheryl Cole is everything! I've hardly been blogging long and this is my second post about the nation's sweetheart. Yesterday she unveiled her waxwork in Madame Tussauds and looked bloody amazing as per, even her if her hair colour resembles a bottle of Vimto cordial.

So anyway, here's the waxwork. One of the best they've done if you ask me! I mean you can actually tell who it is instead of wandering around aimlessly debating with family members who you've just posed your ass off with so it actually looks like you're with the real deal...



So despite her Vimto hair, she looks amazing! But it appears she's had a new tattoo. Not good. The Daily Mail spotted it and it looks as though she's ruined her one good leg with a similar tattoo to the one on her other leg. Chez, sort yourself out, you won't have perfect, cellulite free legs forever. Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment